Friday, August 28, 2009

Feeling Better Everyday

Today I am feeling better than I have all week. I'm not at my regular energy level yet, but I don't have to talk myself into getting up and doing something. I just do it. That's a big improvement. This week I have put down mulch film and a drip irrigation system at my mom's front flowerbed. I have run errands in town almost every day, and I went visiting teaching yesterday. So I've been busy during the day, except for my nap, of course.

In the evenings, Jerry and I have watched a movie or looked at houses in Las Vegas on the internet. We are getting serious about wintering in Vegas when Jerry retires next year. The thought of driving in the snow and ice doesn't appeal to us after we are retired. We have one more year of it, and then we will kiss it goodbye.

I am having fun being home alone. I have sorted through some pictures, but mostly just done things that were priorities. This afternoon, Pat and Don are coming from California. She is Jerry's aunt's good friend and we will have a memorial service for Diane (his aunt) while they are visiting. I talked them into staying an extra day!

Thanks for checking on me. I appreciate your concern and kindness. I don't know how much longer to keep this as an update blog, but at some point, I will want to change it to a Grandma Brag Book format. Watch out!!

1 comments:

Adam and Laurin said...

Well I am excited to read your Grandmas Brag Blog...I am so glad to hear you are feeling better!