Friday, July 3, 2009

Haircutting Party

My haircutting party was a blast!! First, the grandchildren all got a turn with the scissors.

Alexis started for my head with the point of the scissors, and I backed off. Whew!
Jared helped and it was a welcome relief!





Luke could not believe we wanted him to cut my hair!!

He finally got into it and had fun!





Libby, almost 2 years old, needed Dusty's and Jared's help.

She was able to get some good cuts.




Next, the adults had a go with the electric clippers. I got the giggles because it tickled. The boys had their revenge for all the buzz cuts I had given them over the years. Everyone had way too much fun with it!





Des took some hair off right down the middle. Weird!




Marlo was the super barber, cutting hair while holding her cute baby.



After the haircutting was done, I modeled some wigs I had. Here is one of them.


I tried on a sexy blond wig and sat on Jerry's lap. Hubba, hubba, hubby.


These are the highlights, but there will be more to come.


0 comments: